cpamatica
Join Cpamatica to access a world of opportunities with our in-house offers, cutting-edge technologies, and never-ending benefits!

Step 6 - Setting up MOBIPIUM Push Smartlink Offers in BeMob

RollerAds
Hello , just a question after i past the link from mobipium in the bemob tracker do i have to install {clickid} token in the back - because i did that how i can see it here without click id and the Be Mob didn't track any conversions after first 5$ spending but there is a 20 in the aff network registered - the postback URL i have done as you show me here but nothing tracked. If someone can help me will appreciated - Thank you

OfferGate - Sooooo many offers for your traffic
Hello , just a question after i past the link from mobipium in the bemob tracker do i have to install {clickid} token in the back - because i did that how i can see it here without click id and the Be Mob didn't track any conversions after first 5$ spending but there is a 20 in the aff network registered - the postback URL i have done as you show me here but nothing tracked. If someone can help me will appreciated - Thank you
No, BeMob will automatically append the {clickid} for you because we setup the MOBIPIUM template:

Many times I have suffered from 'paralysis by analysis' -

There were some times when i was not 100% sure about what i was doing when following this guide but it's a bit like a movie where you're not 100% sure whats going on but then you plow through it and it all becomes clear in the end. aka 'The fog of war' .

Well said. That's exactly what I have suffered from for years. I've finally decided to just let go now, make the mistakes and try to learn not to make them again. I just wish I had done it earlier...:rolleyes:

Wow! It took me months on my own to get this far. I've done it now in matter of an hour. Can't say thanks enough.
Soooooooo - how's it going 10 months later? And, I liked what you said above! And, it looks like you have stuck around too.

Done! THX! I have chosen 7 PN because there are 7 currently. Is it ok? Also for workspace I did chose master as it was default. Is it ok? THX LUKE and everyone!

Done! THX! I have chosen 7 PN because there are 7 currently. Is it ok? Also for workspace I did chose master as it was default. Is it ok? THX LUKE and everyone!
Yep 👍

Hi Luke,
I'm using Voluum and i would like to place the click id to the url.
Do you know were i should place it?

If i place "&tid={clickid}" to the end of the url, the offer doesn't work anymore.

I just noticed that there was a "&" missing. So for Voluum users. If you want to add the click id to the offer, please add: "&tid={clickid}" to the end of the url ;)

Hi @Luke ! Thanks for this guide!
There are two new PN packs in MOBIPIUM, one of them is "PN Adult Landings". I'm guessing that one shouldn't be tested with the rest in PopAds?

Setting up MOBIPIUM Push Smartlink Offers in BeMob

Setting up the MOBIPIUM offers in BeMob is probably where most people will run into issues during this campaign creation process. It is not that complicated, but there are 2 things we need to do:
  1. Create our offer links (packs) in MOBIPIUM.
  2. Add our BeMob postback and tracking parameter to MOBIPIUM.
Let’s get started!

Create our offer links (packs) in MOBIPIUM
Login to your MOBIPIUM account and click on the Smartlink button on the right to be taken to the list of smartlinks available on MOBIPIUM.

View attachment 6446

There are 5 different offers we are going to setup with the 5 boxes that are highlighted above. These are MOBIPIUM’s push notification smart links (notated Push Notifications or PN). We will be split testing all 5 in our campaign to see which performs best.

In a new browser window, open BeMob and click on the Offers button in the main navigation:

View attachment 6447

Click on New and let’s add our first offer!

Go back to MOBIPIUM and click on the Set Pack button for the first Push Notifications smart link:

View attachment 6448

Give your Pack a name (I called mine Push_Smart_1) and click Set Pack to get your link:

View attachment 6449

Copy your new MOBIPIUM affiliate link so we can add it to BeMob.

View attachment 6450

Open BeMob and you should have the CREATE OFFER form open. Type in the name you gave your pack above (mine is Push_Smart_1).

The Country can be kept as Global (the smartlink accepts global/worldwide traffic).

You can ignore Tags.

Select Mobipium as your Affiliate network.

Paste the affiliate link we got for the offer on MOBIPIUM into the URL box. This should still be copied within your clipboard from when we copied it above. If not, go back to MOBIPIUM and copy it again.

View attachment 6451

Your first offer is set! Click Save and your first offer is now added to your BeMob account.

You can now go through and follow those exact same steps to add offers for the other 4 MOBIPIUM push notification smartlinks:
  1. Push Notifications No Loop (198)
  2. PN Generic Streaming (792)
  3. PN Football Streaming (793)
  4. PN Joker (799)
(There may be new MOBIPIUM push notification smartlinks created after this guide is published. I recommend split testing them all.)

As I said, we will split test all of these different offers to see which performs best with the traffic we’re going to buy from PopAds.

Before we can do that though, we need to finish setting up MOBIPIUM to be able to track our conversions in BeMob.

NEXT: Add our BeMob Postback to MOBIPIUM
my bemob account has a different look. There is no form for an affiliate network.

Attachments

• bemobaccount.jpg
    bemobaccount.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 26
my bemob account has a different look. There is no form for an affiliate network.
This screenshot is from the Campaign setup form. You should be adding a new Offer :)

Hi @Luke @MOBIPIUM

Why The status is Cancelled ?

Is that normal for the first time? Or should We wait?

Why All smartlinks status is Cancelled?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 10.34.15.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 10.34.15.png
    361.9 KB · Views: 20
Hi @Luke @MOBIPIUM

Why The status is Cancelled ?

Is that normal for the first time? Or should We wait?

Why All smartlinks status is Cancelled?

Thanks.
Hey navz22361 This is a bug in our platform. Smartlinks' Campaigns are showing as ''Cancelled'' when really they are Active.
Our IT team is working to fix it, but in the meantime you can run the Smartlinks normally. This doesn't affect their performance.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Maybe an idiot question, but what are "Push notification smart links"? What does it mean?

Maybe an idiot question, but what are "Push notification smart links"? What does it mean?
A smartlink is a link, that depending on the geo, shows the best converting offer for that geo from the network.

Push notification offers collect push subscribers.

So, these smartlinks show the best offers in different geos that collect push subscribers.

No, that's not an idiot Question though.. :)

Push Notification Smart links is a SMART LINKS that designed to get traffic with Push/Pop Ads kind of Traffic.

What is Smart links? “SmartLink” is a URL through which you can redirect traffic to the correct offer based on targeting on Geo, device, etc. This will help to utilize the traffic without wasting it."

Hope it helps. :)

A smartlink is a link, that depending on the geo, shows the best converting offer for that geo from the network.

Push notification offers collect push subscribers.

So, these smartlinks show the best offers in different geos that collect push subscribers.
Thank you Pablo!

No, that's not an idiot Question though.. :)

Push Notification Smart links is a SMART LINKS that designed to get traffic with Push/Pop Ads kind of Traffic.

What is Smart links? “SmartLink” is a URL through which you can redirect traffic to the correct offer based on targeting on Geo, device, etc. This will help to utilize the traffic without wasting it."

Hope it helps. :)
Thank you, I already understand...:)