• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along Run Traffic company IVR on propellerAds Push #PA23.

missu

Super Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Binom
βœ… Affiliate Network: Traffic company
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: IVR
πŸ’° Offer Payout: vary
🌈 Landing page: I use Traffic company's landing page
⭐ Geos: Tier 3
🎯 Goal: make the potential campaigns to last as long as possible, and find more profitable geo+carrier combos
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have found several profitable combos
πŸ” I am unsure about: The best method to switch on and off campaigns according to TC's API

I have been running Traffic Company's IVR offers recently, and have already found several geo+carriers combos. As you know the TC's IVR performances vary, so I launched a crond program to switch my campaigns on and off according to the performance data fetched by API.

How this works ? Updates

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!