• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POPโ€™s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Guide How to make money with mobile IVRs and Traffic Company

Adsterra
Each campaign in Kintura needs a route (what landing page/offer you're sending the user to).

For the IVR offers if you're using the Traffic Company landers that are hosted by them then no you wouldn't have a lander. You'd link straight to the offer. However, I'd suggest hosting the landers yourself for better monetization. If you don't Traffic Company is monetizing them and not paying you for push subscribers that sub on the landing pages.
thanks for the confirmation @Nick ! :) I'm going to create a push campaign on propellerAds. My understanding was that they no longer allow the collecting of Push subscribers for additional monetization?

MGID
thanks for the confirmation @Nick ! :) I'm going to create a push campaign on propellerAds. My understanding was that they no longer allow the collecting of Push subscribers for additional monetization?
They only don't allow campaigns where the main purpose of the campaign is to collect push subscribers.... just like the campaigns in the Beginner's Guide. You can absolutely collect push subscribers on your landing pages if they are for other verticals/offer types.

Hi @servandosilva thanks to your guide I've started my first campaign with propellarads with a IVR offer :) I'm just wondering the steps you took afterwards? It's day 3 for me, and I'm quite lost on what to do next .. I know I have to optimize but i'm not sure if its worth optimizing or if it is, what to start with.

Could you give me some guidance or link to a guide I can look at? your helps much appreciated!

Hi @servandosilva thanks to your guide I've started my first campaign with propellarads with a IVR offer :) I'm just wondering the steps you took afterwards? It's day 3 for me, and I'm quite lost on what to do next .. I know I have to optimize but i'm not sure if its worth optimizing or if it is, what to start with.

Could you give me some guidance or link to a guide I can look at? your helps much appreciated!
After a couple of days, I start optimizing the campaign. Let's move this conversation to your follow along :)