• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join GoldenGoose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join GoldenGoose Today!

Guide How to make money with mobile IVRs and Traffic Company

servandosilva

Community Leader
Are you still running one offer from NG to achieve this ROI?
I never said I was running an offer from Nigeria. I used it as an example for the tutorial, but I won't reveal in which geos I run successful campaigns ;)

I'm assuming your creatives are translated into the language of the target country? What service do you use?
If you spy with the tools mentioned the creatives are already translated.

Aliusolesko

$8 after spending $25 in your first test is gold man. Had you stick with it you might have been able to turn it to profit.

The first campaign I tested started at -70% ROI then moved to -40%, then 0% and now it's hovering around 30%. Just by blocking non-performing zones because there isn't much to optimize in terms of OS and browser with push traffic (the majority of it comes from Android and Chrome Mobile).
Did you reach 30% roi with your own prelanders?

Aliusolesko

I tested both my own and TrafficComany's pre landers and both had positive ROI after optimizing. I prefer hosting them on my own though, as it gives you more control.
Im thinking to test just TrafficComany's prelanders and if its gonna be positive ROI then create some new prelander or i should i use my prelander from beggining?

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Im thinking to test just TrafficComany's prelanders and if its gonna be positive ROI then create some new prelander or i should i use my prelander from beggining?
If you want to just try them out, use the prelanders they have and spend a little money to see how they work.

elaine369

Hello guys!

Can i check with you, when you are setting up the cost model, do you select :

"REVSHARE" Option? OR
"AUTO" ?

If the offer is having 80% share, do i just keyed in the same?

Nick

Community Leader
Hello guys!

Can i check with you, when you are setting up the cost model, do you select :

"REVSHARE" Option? OR
"AUTO" ?

View attachment 12053

If the offer is having 80% share, do i just keyed in the same?
The cost model in the campaign set up that's pictured in your screenshot is how you tell Kintura how you want to track your ad spend. If your traffic source supports a {cost} token then you'd select auto, otherwise, you can pick a different option based on how you're paying for the traffic.

elaine369

The cost model in the campaign set up that's pictured in your screenshot is how you tell Kintura how you want to track your ad spend. If your traffic source supports a {cost} token then you'd select auto, otherwise, you can pick a different option based on how you're paying for the traffic.
Thank you for the clarification!

meannn

@Traffic Company Thanks for your nice IVR system, I just signed up today.
May I ask, how we can see the payouts, what can we earn from 10 seconds of call from ID counrty for example ?

Thanks

Traffic Company

Partner
@meannn First of of welcome to our platform! I hope you like it. As we make use of thousands of msisdns with different rates for users there are no fixed rates for the user and then logically also not for us. So apart from the dynamic pay out, cause of the length of the call, the rate is also dynamic. That's why we have created an API (which update the performance of each carrier every 15 min) where you can keep track of the ECPM per carrier. So if you open the API, which you can find in our platform, you can for example check the performance of ID-Telekomsel or any other geo/carrier. The API gives you a good insight of what geo/carrier is working well and what geo/carrier is down.
Feel free to add one of the Traffic Company Account Managers to your Skype.