Case Study Quick 100% ROI This Weekend - Monetizer + PropellerAds

RollerAds
kaminari
Hi @Luke ,
Follow your method, $10 per day budget at propellerads, smartlink offers from monetizer, bemob as a tracker.
1st day :

did optimization based on zone id and the 2nd day result : ($10 per day budget)

please look at 2nd row. Very little visits and my campaign was stopped due to out of budget

only 5 impressions and got 3 conversions so far and my campaign was stopped due to out of budget ? I don't understand this. Is the offer still worth ??
Thank you in advance for the clear explanation and sorry for the newbie question.

only 5 impressions and got 3 conversions so far and my campaign was stopped due to out of budget ?
Check your daily/campaign budget on the campaign in PropellerAd. The conversions are from clicks from the previous day. They're nice little bonuses :) (make sure you are tracking everything properly by using their tracking tokens)

Last edited:
@Luke, @Monetizer

I don;t even have a mainstream mobile in my dropdown. Is cpc the same?
I have exactly the same problem.
I suspect that there are some restrictions for new users ((

I chose:

I want to find this offer in Malaysia:

But he is not even on the list. It’s not clear how to search for the offers you like.

Last edited:
Hi there,
I've been following this thread and Deadz's thread to try to understand how to use Advertizer with Monetizer. I was hoping I could start with a direct link to a smartlink offer and have done the research Luke and Deadz recommended to find hopefully a tract which could produce some results.
As I didn't understand which campaign to use in Advertizer, I messaged them and they gave the following response:

"I wouldn't put any Monetizer offers on Advertizer's CPA channel though - that is where the traffic for CPA comes from.
Push / Pops & in-app are good options for Monetizer offers however."

Now I am even more confused! This seems to conflict with the above! And can anyone point me to how to find push/pop and in-app options please?
I would just like to get one campaign running and am feeling really stupid! Thanks!

I've been following this thread and Deadz's thread to try to understand how to use Advertizer with Monetizer.

Running Monetizer offers on Advertizer will get your account on Advertizer banned.

Traffic sold on Advertizer is generated from affiliates using Monetizer smartlinks.

And can anyone point me to how to find push/pop and in-app options please?
I'm not sure what you're looking for here. Do you mean traffic sources with push/pop/in-app traffic?

thanks for the heads up, sorry I don't understand , so where do you run the monetizer smartlink offers? And what do you use Advertizer for?
The response for Advertizer was ; "Push / Pops & in-app are good options for Monetizer offers however" .
(I had understood that Advertizer/MOnetizer were a combination for offers/traffic , hence why I went on this route!)
It looks like I am totally clueless about these areas - is there any training out there? Any courses? (Otherwise I am just wasting time stumbling in the dark!)
Cheers

thanks for the heads up, sorry I don't understand , so where do you run the monetizer smartlink offers? And what do you use Advertizer for?
The response for Advertizer was ; "Push / Pops & in-app are good options for Monetizer offers however" .
(I had understood that Advertizer/MOnetizer were a combination for offers/traffic , hence why I went on this route!)
It looks like I am totally clueless about these areas - is there any training out there? Any courses? (Otherwise I am just wasting time stumbling in the dark!)
Cheers
Advertizer = Traffic source. Traffic is generated from when affiliates send traffic to Monetizer affiliate links. You can use this for just about any offer you want EXCEPT Monetizer offers.

Monetizer = Affiliate network. The traffic that goes through your affiliate link is sold to advertisers on Advertizer.

Monetizer offers can be promoted literally anywhere with any traffic type. You can use pop traffic, push traffic, native traffic, etc. A good starting place would probably be pop traffic, such as PropellerAds, Zeropark, PopAds, etc.

Advertizer = Traffic source. Traffic is generated from when affiliates send traffic to Monetizer affiliate links. You can use this for just about any offer you want EXCEPT Monetizer offers.

Monetizer = Affiliate network. The traffic that goes through your affiliate link is sold to advertisers on Advertizer.

Monetizer offers can be promoted literally anywhere with any traffic type. You can use pop traffic, push traffic, native traffic, etc. A good starting place would probably be pop traffic, such as PropellerAds, Zeropark, PopAds, etc.
Hi Nick Thanks so much for explaining !

Hi @Luke ,
Follow your method, $10 per day budget at propellerads, smartlink offers from monetizer, bemob as a tracker.
1st day :
View attachment 7416
did optimization based on zone id and the 2nd day result : ($10 per day budget)

View attachment 7417
please look at 2nd row. Very little visits and my campaign was stopped due to out of budget

View attachment 7418
only 5 impressions and got 3 conversions so far and my campaign was stopped due to out of budget ? I don't understand this. Is the offer still worth ??
Thank you in advance for the clear explanation and sorry for the newbie question.

Just courious, in @Luke 's initial post, his payout is about $1+ per conversion. Nov 18 is $2+ per conversion.

what you get in your initial report is about $0.1+ per conversion. Are you really running the same smartlink offers as that of Luke?

Thanks
David

Just courious, in @Luke 's initial post, his payout is about $1+ per conversion. Nov 18 is $2+ per conversion.
View attachment 9732

what you get in your initial report is about $0.1+ per conversion. Are you really running the same smartlink offers as that of Luke?

Thanks
David
You can find the offers I am getting conversions from for the campaign in the screenshot here:

Click on Offer and then Leads to see a breakdown of what offers are performing best (and generating leads) for you:

The PushRevShare was a nice bonus on this offer. I had not chosen to use the Push Optimised Lander and the main offer was already profitable so PushRevShare is just a nice bonus from Monetizer :D

I used the Snapshot last night and saw MX was performing well:

Setup a campaign on PropellerAds:

Paused it before I went to bed, but I love this feature on Monetizer and if you're looking to make money off pop campaigns, this is how you should try to do it :)

Hi Luke, which ad delivery method are you using? Standard or Distributed?