• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Case Study Quick 100% ROI This Weekend - Monetizer + PropellerAds

rubenz09

Hi @Luke ,
Follow your method, $10 per day budget at propellerads, smartlink offers from monetizer, bemob as a tracker.
1st day :
screenshot_1-jpg.7416

did optimization based on zone id and the 2nd day result : ($10 per day budget)

screenshot_2-jpg.7417

please look at 2nd row. Very little visits and my campaign was stopped due to out of budget

screenshot3-png.7418

only 5 impressions and got 3 conversions so far and my campaign was stopped due to out of budget ? I don't understand this. Is the offer still worth ??
Thank you in advance for the clear explanation and sorry for the newbie question.

Luke

Admin
Staff member
only 5 impressions and got 3 conversions so far and my campaign was stopped due to out of budget ?
Check your daily/campaign budget on the campaign in PropellerAd. The conversions are from clicks from the previous day. They're nice little bonuses :) (make sure you are tracking everything properly by using their tracking tokens)

Last edited:

Webzilla

@Luke, @Monetizer

I don;t even have a mainstream mobile in my dropdown. Is cpc the same?
I have exactly the same problem.
I suspect that there are some restrictions for new users ((

I chose:
1578481662578-png.7673

I want to find this offer in Malaysia:
1578481739574-png.7674

But he is not even on the list. It’s not clear how to search for the offers you like.

1578481873269-png.7675

Last edited: