Case Study Quick 100% ROI This Weekend - Monetizer + PropellerAds

kaminari
You will getting link when you are clicking on "get link" when you select an offer.
you just define one sub domain so this is your private sub domain on left menu -> Campaigns -> Manage domains.
remember that you need only one sub domain for all of your offers.

CrakRevenue
I'm really unsure why you're getting that message when you visit your link. This is the first time I've seen it. I'd ask Monetizer support.

You can find your link by doing this:
  • In the menu on the left go to "Campaigns > Manage Links"
  • Click the pencil looking icon by the name of the link you want
  • At the top of the page there should be a green box that says "Show Promotion Methods". Click it.
  • You should see your link now. I usually use the direct link dropdown.
The 'utm_medium' value changes in each link you create (it's usually a long string of random numbers and letters). The different values will send the visitor to different campaigns.

Awesome, thanks @Nick for putting so much effort in clearing my doubts. I will contact support for the issue.

Thanks again.

Hey @sarveshpandey89 if you can send me a PM here with the URL that leads to this page i'll be able to help you figure this out.

Hi Luke,

nice case study.

You mentioned you disabled the push prelander for this offer. You think it raised your overall ROI due to one less hoop to jump through? Do you have data one way or the other?

Cheers Gerd

You mentioned you disabled the push prelander for this offer. You think it raised your overall ROI due to one less hoop to jump through? Do you have data one way or the other?
Yes, I often will split test both the Push Optimised Lander and the Direct Offer. With this one, I recommend direct offer, but if you are going to do a new campaign, you should split test too (if you are going to send Android+Chrome traffic) :D

Another way to make money from this is to try to check different networks and try to find this offer. Then you could go direct with the network and make more money and then thank me later ๐Ÿ˜‰

Another way to make money from this is to try to check different networks and try to find this offer. Then you could go direct with the network and make more money and then thank me later ๐Ÿ˜‰
If you know which networks have this offers specifically, I would not me mad if you posted it :D

If you know which networks have this offers specifically, I would not me mad if you posted it :D
Unfortunately I don't know for this particular offer but I have done the same for a few other offers :)

@Luke you said this:

The top few are outliers because there's not enough clicks to have any statistic significance, but as you go down, you will find some more promising looking segments. For example, ES MOVISTAR and OM OMANTEL both look nice (I am already running both). OM OMANTEL is the segment I found on Friday. The offer I ran is now actually one of the top 25 in the Marketplace, but it wasn't then ;)

A couple of questions about that:

1) Roughly... how is the minimum of clics that you would say it is enough to get a segment of the list.
Right now I am discarding everything below 10.000 clics what do you think?

2) The same on the eCPM how mucho would be enough to pick a segment?

Thanks!!

That's a great idea and way of thinking.

The only downside of this (at the beginning) is that if you are on NET7 on Monetizer and on NET30 on new network, you might wanna run offer on Monetizer for some time before you acquire some funds :)

That's a great idea and way of thinking.

The only downside of this (at the beginning) is that if you are on NET7 on Monetizer and on NET30 on new network, you might wanna run offer on Monetizer for some time before you acquire some funds :)
yeah definitely depends on personal cash flow.

@nitin theres also the risk that the network won't pay you, i've heard these horror stories often - we only ever don't pay out for pure fraud, and its rare.

@dood net0 is now available for all accounts who've made over $10k revenue lifetime, just incase you didn't see it (y)

@nitin theres also the risk that the network won't pay you, i've heard these horror stories often - we only ever don't pay out for pure fraud, and its rare.

@dood net0 is now available for all accounts who've made over $10k revenue lifetime, just incase you didn't see it (y)
Yeah true there are certain risks. Also many times I have seen that payouts on @Monetizer are actually more than that on other network (probably because the affiliate promoting the offer on advertizer got a bump or something). Also if the offer gets paused on another network, you lose all your traffic but thats not the case when you are sending traffic to monetizer.

1) Roughly... how is the minimum of clics that you would say it is enough to get a segment of the list.
Right now I am discarding everything below 10.000 clics what do you think?
That seems like a good number.

2) The same on the eCPM how mucho would be enough to pick a segment?
Depends on the GEO. I study the Traffic Chart on PropellerAds closely and have a pretty good idea of average CPMs based on GEO, you can always just use the Create Campaign form on PropellerAds, put in the criteria for the campaign, and PropellerAds will give you a projection for traffic volume based on your bid :)

Hi, Luke.

Are you using CPA Goal 2.0 for all pop traffic in propellerads?

Which is better between CPM and CPA pricing model?

Hi, Luke.

Are you using CPA Goal 2.0 for all pop traffic in propellerads?

Which is better between CPM and CPA pricing model?
I'm always testing and trying to find the best model. I like the SmartCPA because PropellerAds seems to bring in a nice amount of conversions from their top Zones, but it also seems to be way more expensive. I really like SmartCPM because you have more control over everything and you're paying lower CPMs for the lower performing Zones.

I haven't decided which is better yet :D

Love the Monetizer push subscription revshare model. Even though this campaign has been paused, I'm still making consistent revenue from the push subscribers generated from the profitable campaign I ran :D