Push Notification Landing Page - 4 Points of Monetization

AdsEmpire
@Nick no plans for option 2 (self hosted) as of yet
@dood full geo breakdown, clicks, revenue and tags incoming in the next couple days

RollerAds
Hi Dood, may i ask you how do you compensate the artists you offer music for free streaming/download @ www.albumsdepot.com ?
Tx

Hi!

I don't, since those are just embedded Youtube videos, I guess Youtube compensates them. I don't host a single music video on albumsdepot.com :)

the code when user click in Allowed , Denied , Back button redirect and Meta refresh after 20 seconds
Ah, the allowed/denied is a part of whatever company you are using for drive push subscribers. Monetizer and Propush.me have the ability to set your own redirects there.

Back button and meta refresh I believe are both available in this thread:

Ah, the allowed/denied is a part of whatever company you are using for drive push subscribers. Monetizer and Propush.me have the ability to set your own redirects there.

Back button and meta refresh I believe are both available in this thread:

thank you @Luke , please can you suggest me another push networks that have this options except monitzer and propush.me

thank you @Luke , please can you suggest me another push networks that have this options except monitzer and propush.me
Those are the two I am using right now that I know have it. Not sure who else. They're good ones to start with though.

That 20 seconds method is a new one for me. Is this mobile or pc targeted ? I thought users exit after some seconds, suprised that you have got those conversations from this method.

damn that is pretty interesting to do a meta refresh I assume it def hurts the offer in it self. cuse it can skew epcs really. but the stats looks promising.

That 20 seconds method is a new one for me. Is this mobile or pc targeted ? I thought users exit after some seconds, suprised that you have got those conversations from this method.
I am running 100% mobile right now.

damn that is pretty interesting to do a meta refresh I assume it def hurts the offer in it self. cuse it can skew epcs really. but the stats looks promising.
I guess the same. While it increases your clicks and eats events (cloud hosted trackers) it also sends more unwanted traffic to the offer, kinda like what happens with the back button script. However for gathering push notifications it seems to do just fine :)

@Luke I get everything except this:

Denied - when the user clicks to deny the site from sending them push notifications, I send them to another push notification offer or CPA offer.

The Accept/Not buttons are both part of the affl network link, and not part of the actual lander (that I can see). Is the "not" button redirect set in the affiliate platform?

@Luke I get everything except this:

The Accept/Not buttons are both part of the affl network link, and not part of the actual lander (that I can see). Is the "not" button redirect set in the affiliate platform?
Yeah it's in the platform. Here's an example from Monitizer: