• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • LeadBit is a leader in Nutra, Gambling, and Dating verticals. If you are looking for offers in thos verticals, you need to work with LeadBit!
    Join Leadbit Today!

Follow Along Propeller Ads CPA Goal (Push) Follow Along Contest

BrokerCalls at Affiliate Summit West

varunkeskar

Grand Guru
Community Leader
🎯 Traffic Source: Propeller Ads
🔧 Tracking Tool: Voluum
✅ Affiliate Network: Advidi
👍 Type of Offer: Gambling CPL
💰 Offer Payout: $12.50
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have good experience with this vertical and this traffic source as well. This combination has given me a lot of results :)
🔍 I am unsure about: Push CPA Goal, I have heard good things, but yet to experiment too much with it.

Let's go! Ill update later on, campaign has been set up to start in about 5-6 hours, so will

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!