Multiformat converting traffic source!
Achieve your traffic goals with Adavice DSP: 13% BONUS - PUSH & POP and more!

Partners.House Follow Along Contest - $5000 in Prizes

Affiliate

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
We've partnered up with my friends at Partners.House (@PartnersHouse) and we will be hosting a massive contest for the 4 next weeks with $5,000 in cash prizes!

The prizes will be broken up into 2 categories that I will explain below, but participation in the contest is very easy and every member of affLIFT should have an opportunity to participate and win some cash :)

▶️ PARTNERS.HOUSE CONTEST DETAILS

Similar to our previous contests, this contest is 1 month long. It begins July 15th and ends on Thursday, August 15th. There are $5,000 in prizes that will be paid to the winners via PayPal or Payoneer after they are announced on Thursday, August 22nd.

💰 THE PRIZES

The prize structure is similar to what we have done in the past:

TOP VOTED - $2500

I will create a poll on August 15th with all the qualifying follow alongs. Every member of the community will have a chance to vote for their favorite follow alongs and the follow alongs that receive the most votes will win a prize:
  • 1st Place - $1000
  • 2nd Place - $750
  • 3rd Place - $500
  • 4th Place - $250
If you aren't one of the top voted follow alongs you will still win money through our Participation Prizes!

PARTICIPATION PRIZES - $2500

The Participation Prize will be given to every person who participates in the contest that creates at least 1 follow along thread that qualifies as an entry into the contest and does not win one of the TOP VOTED prizes from above. I've outlined what is required for qualification below. The total prize pool of $2500 will be split up among the participates (for example, if we have 25 participants that qualify, each will receive $100).

✅ HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Participation in our contests here on affLIFT is easy. The goal is to help you and encourage you to take action. You can participate in the contest just by creating a follow along thread/campaign and using Partners.House to monetize your landing pages!

Here are the steps for qualification:

1. Sign up for Partners.House.
  2. Use the Partners.House landing page to collect push subscribers or add your landing page to collect push subs on!
  3. Create Follow Along thread.
  4. Reply to this thread with a link to your follow along thread.
  5. Post at least 4 updates in your thread about how your campaign is running (be as detailed as possible).
That's it! Continue to update your thread with how your campaign is going and any questions you have or things you've found that might be helpful to other members.

🎉 FOLLOW ALONG THREAD PARTICIPANTS

🤚 NEED HELP?

Contact Partners.House or reply to the thread:
Thank you to @PartnersHouse for sponsoring this contest with us. It's a unique contest and I'm excited to see how it goes for our members!

Last edited:
RichAds
I got a domain added and will be creating my follow along soon. The setup for a new push script is a little odd so I'll explain that and you have to do some modifications to get your source and click ID passed, but it works :)

It would be fine when we would get some more info.

When I check the different ad formats for the GEOs I see this for exmample:

What does this mean? I get 0.03$ for an US push subscriber on CPL? Am I right?

It would be fine when we would get some more info.

When I check the different ad formats for the GEOs I see this for exmample:
View attachment 53378

What does this mean? I get 0.03$ for an US push subscriber on CPL? Am I right?
It's similar to RollerAds and ProPush. You start on a RevShare and then I believe you can get a CPL after you've shown proven results. Of course, at that point you're likely better staying on a RevShare :)

They also will postback revenue which is interesting. I have gotten some already on one of my campaigns and it's showing in Binom.

You can pass multiple subids into your push JavaScript and they do provide tracking on that level:

I am not sure why the revenue posted back properly to the campaign but appears to have an empty subid in their stats.

Either way, this seems worth testing so far :) We'll see how the revenue stacks up.

Yes, that is clear. I am talking about the numbers in the picture I posted. What is the View attachment 53382
0.003$ revshare in US. What does this mean?

I am not sure. Once you're signed up, you can see more stats:

I am guessing what you are seeing is the average CPC.

I will be more interested in how my own stats compare :)

Hello forum members!

Partners.House here!

We’re thrilled to kick off this Follow Along Contest! We appreciate the engagement from Afflift forum members and are confident our advertising formats will impress you.

Additionally, we have numerous tutorials and guides to assist you in setting up your first campaign with Partners.House.

Check out all our video guides on our YouTube Channel.

For a detailed Guide on Extra Monetization, please follow this link.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here directly or contact your personal manager.

Thanks for joining the contest, and good luck to everyone!

The initial setup was somewhat complicated
Thanks for your feedback, maybe you can elaborate what are the issues that you encountered and what info you needed was missing. Your insight is very important to us as we strive to provide the best experience for our users.

The payments in our system are made weekly, every Monday. There is no difference between payment methods, the minimum payout is $50, paid to any payment method convenient.
Thanks!