Optimising A Campaign For A Specific Offer

AdsEmpire

Epocks

Super Contributor
So recently I had a campaign doing quite well and the offer went down and isn't coming back, dam. The campaign I had running was on Microsoft and was created around the niche so I could easily plug in another offer using my tracker. After a week or so of testing multiple offers nothing converts very well. The original offer, offer 1 was getting me around $1 EPC and now the best I can get is around $0.40 for lets say offer 2.

After looking further into my campaign, I have realised that the keywords that were doing very well aren't anymore and the keywords that were half decent are good now which made we think is this campaign optimised for offer 1 and thats why offer 2 isn't getting better results.

I reached out to my AM to see what other affiliates are seeing and he said his top affiliates are seeing $0.75 EPC for the same type of traffic. Does this mean my hunch could be right that I have just optimised a campaign specifically for offer 1 and plugging in offer 2 just isn't going to perform.

Am I doing things wrong here by trying to plug

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!