November MegaPush Contest

RollerAds
It's a bummer you guys aren't seeing conversions on your FBS campaigns. I thought you'd see better performance, which is why I chose them. Glad to see a conversion though. Keep at it guys and keep us updated ๐Ÿ‘

MGID
~34% of my clicks on MegaPush are from the wrong (untargeted) countries, it's frustrating. Anyone got some tips on how to deal with this, am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
~34% of my clicks on MegaPush are from the wrong (untargeted) countries, it's frustrating. Anyone got some tips on how to deal with this, am I doing something wrong?
Run a report and see what feeds are driving that traffic.

Around 14% for me on my main campaign. Funny enough, a few of these GEOs are profitable lol

Ok guys, new update on the competition
Spend = $28.13
Earn = $8
ROI = -71.56%
Days left = 3 day (Tuesday this comp started)

No, matter how and what i do, it still did not convert. Only $22 dollar budget is left, need to finish it up and get some more conversion. Really frustrated with these offer.

@cpaguy do your best. It's free money so don't stress about it too much :)

That must be music to MegaPush's ears, @dood ๐Ÿ˜‚. So, if you had a $1,000 ad budget you wouldn't mind throwing away $100 on clicks you can't account for?

Of course not :)

But I've seen click loss on all other traffic sources like ZeroPark, PopAds, PopCash etc. so I guess this is something normal.

Who is to say that is 100% related to traffic source? Maybe some of those clicks are never recorded in tracker due to high volume, server issues, wrong redirects etc.

I'm aware you can expect everything to be 100% correct in this business. If the traffic source provides quality traffic that converts, in that case I can sleep with that :)

I agree with Apollo.... you should get that sorted because 10% is a lot

Anyone else running MegaPush traffic and seeing these click loss stats like me? I'd like to hear your comments.
Acutually my biggest concern is not the amount of click loss between MegaPush and tracker, but click loss in the complete flow: MegaPush > BeMob > PeerFly.

Once my campaigns are over I'll post complete stats so you can see what I'm talking about. Because the final loss is bigger than 10% if we look at the full flow (till the end), not just the first part (traffic source > tracker).

I see some people complaining about getting too much traffic from countries they didn't even target. I'm not having those problems with my Brazilian traffic if that helps.

@dood i believe you did not read all the forum post, or may be skip some of the topic
please check these two post

https://afflift.com/f/threads/my-journey-with-push-notification-ninja-style.780/
https://afflift.com/f/threads/peerf...for-your-advantage-offer-37482.792/#post-6943

In the beginning of this month, i have told in the post that i got more than 50% other country traffic in my initial USA campaign. I also show you how to rectify that error and now to make a smart link to get all those non country clicks.

I don't know if you have gone through that, but if you have then you must completely avoid "feed 2"

This is the main feed which is eating up all the budget.

You make some valid points, @dood. I guess I am more used to working with search engine traffic where things are more predictable.

@dood i believe you did not read all the forum post, or may be skip some of the topic
please check these two post

https://afflift.com/f/threads/my-journey-with-push-notification-ninja-style.780/
https://afflift.com/f/threads/peerf...for-your-advantage-offer-37482.792/#post-6943

In the beginning of this month, i have told in the post that i got more than 50% other country traffic in my initial USA campaign. I also show you how to rectify that error and now to make a smart link to get all those non country clicks.

I don't know if you have gone through that, but if you have then you must completely avoid "feed 2"

This is the main feed which is eating up all the budget.

Thanks man.

I am not running traffic to feed2 in my last campaigns. My plan was to redirect remnant traffic to Monetizer smartlink, but since my domain that was attached to Monetizer account expired for this contest I didn't use that option. But I am aware that is a good way to monetize remnant traffic.

For the campaigns I've run so far I didn't get much traffic from other countries, so I'm OK with that:

My main concern in this:

10812 clicks from MegaPush to BeMob.

But only 9733 of those 10812 came to tracker. So that is like 9% click loss between traffic source and tracker.

And then we have this:

Only 4984 clicks came to PeerFly. So 4984 out of 9733 that is something around 50%. This is a loss that worries me.

Anyone had something like this? @Luke? you've been running MegaPush > BeMob > PeerFly offers. Did you notice something similar?

I've seen around 40% click loss when running in-app traffic in ZeroPark.

Anyway I have $17 more left in my MegaPush account. I'll run my last campaign tomorrow (actually 2 campaigns but with same creatives; one for mobile only and the other for desktop only).

So far $33 spent - 0 conversions.

Attachments

• 1542560240918.png
    1542560240918.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 7
You make some valid points, @dood. I guess I am more used to working with search engine traffic where things are more predictable.

I love search traffic :) There are almost no losses there in reports.