PeerFly SmartLink How to Use this for your advantage Offer (37482)

Geozo

cpaguy

Super Contributor
Hi,

There are many post in this forum about PeerFly Smartlink and all of them are failed example and members are still did not understand where to use this or how to optimised it for any campaign. well, let me tell you exactly how to use this SmartLink for your advantage.
(My method will work for all the smartlink which are available in any cpa network, i remember working with YTZ and they have good smartlink which start converting on TONIC traffic, but Tonic ban the account due to some offer which YTZ gives , did not complied with the TOS of TONIC.)

So, how to make use of Smartlink in your campaign.

check this post first
https://afflift.com/f/threads/my-journey-with-push-notification-ninja-style.780/

In the beginning when i started test traffic from megapu.sh i got nearly 50% traffic form other country, these traffic can be put through to smartlink with little smartness.

Open your Tracker and make new offer. (here i am using BeMob)

1. open your Tracking software
2. click on Offer
3. click on new
4. Make new offer name - peerfly smartlink

screenshot_2-png.1381

5. click on save
==================================================================

Now when you make a campaign for GEO - USA

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!