Networks to avoid killing your Cashflow as a beginner

RollerAds
DMS (formerly W4)

Minimum payout: $500
Frequency: Net15
Payment methods: Wire, Local Bank Transfer (for US only)

Just confirmed with my AM, DMS minimum pay-out is actually $50 for Wires and ACH.

Monthly Net 30 for Inactive pubs but if you are actively sending traffic you can get onto Monthly Net 15.

kaminari
Just confirmed with my AM, DMS minimum pay-out is actually $50 for Wires and ACH.

Monthly Net 30 for Inactive pubs but if you are actively sending traffic you can get onto Monthly Net 15.
$50 for wires sounds weird??
Most networks don't do it for less than $500-1,000 just because the wire transfer already costs you around $15-30 USD depending on the banks. Or is it just for local wires in the country they have their company setup?

$50 for wires sounds weird??
Most networks don't do it for less than $500-1,000 just because the wire transfer already costs you around $15-30 USD depending on the banks. Or is it just for local wires in the country they have their company setup?
They don't charge wire fees on their end but there will be intermediary fees.

I have had payments for around $100 via wires, sometimes i got the payment without fees deducted but other times intermediary fees were deducted, was very random month to month. It ended up being better just to use ACH via transferwise/payoneer to avoid fees.

They don't charge wire fees on their end but there will be intermediary fees.

I have had payments for around $100 via wires, sometimes i got the payment without fees deducted but other times intermediary fees were deducted, was very random month to month. It ended up being better just to use ACH via transferwise/payoneer to avoid fees.
Yeah. I can't see it being useful at any amount below $300 perhaps.
If you get charged by the bank/banks the amount you lose below $100-200 would be more than 10% of your revenue.

I'm relatively new to CPA marketing. Is there a reason why CPAGrip or CPALead were not included on the list?

Bookmarked!

Are there similar lists like this for tracking and traffic?

Like best tracker and traffic networks for beginners with tighter budget?

Thanks for sharing. (y)

Bookmarked!

Are there similar lists like this for tracking and traffic?

Like best tracker and traffic networks for beginners with tighter budget?

Thanks for sharing. (y)
This list is a bit outdated, but I'm sure it can help you: