• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join iMonetizeIt and get access to their CPA Marketplace + Smartlink. Both adult and mainstream offers including sweeps!

Follow Along Mastering Monetizer Smartlinks (WW & Targeted Links)

jimmyvanilla

Grand Guru
Community Leader
For this follow along I’m going to set up 10 new campaigns to add some more practical examples to the guide I published yesterday:

This follow along is going to be more of an extension of that guide than just a straight follow along, so I’m not just going to run the campaign and give you the stats, I’m going to explain what I’m doing and why – from the perspective of continuing to explain how smartlinks work – and then go on and give you the stats as I optimize

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!