• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Let's Flip Pop Traffic (Goal Of $25 A Day!)

Galaksion Contest

brokecpaguy

Contributor
Traffic Source: PropellerAds
🔧 Tracking Tool: Skro
✅ Affiliate Network: Mobidea and maybe zeydoo
👍 Type of Offer: mobile content + smart surveys
💰 Offer Payout: < $0.03-0.45
⭐ Geos: tier2 and tier3
🎯 Goal: Make $25 a day
🏆 I believe this Challenge will be successful because: I'm not going to give up, because failure is just an expensive learning lesson :ROFLMAO:

Some Background Info About Me:

I tried a lot of money making ideas for the last few years, Day Trading, Amazon Fba, and AdSense Arbitrage. All of them failed for 2 simple reasons, I didn't have the right kind of capital, and I wasn't motivated/disciplined at the time. In the past 2 years I've tried SEO and I've seen some minor sucesss with that but I also decided to move away from SEO for now because I didn't like how google held all the control.

With that being said, I will try to update as much as I can :cool:

200.gif

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!