• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Vimmy is a new push ad network with their own database of more than 300M subscribers. Use the code AFFLIFT100 and get a $25 bonus on your first deposit!
    Join Vimmy Today

Follow Along Journey to $50/day with EvaDav Push Subscriptions

Edu-Money

WealthyPlayboi

Grand Guru
my Binom license expires in a few days
A few days ago a payment processor released funds they’ve held for 6 months. It was just enough to pay for a new Binom license😏

Going forward I'll keep my FA’s to a few hundred words and I’ll try to update my threads more frequently. I’ll make each post a shorter read and if it's over 1-2 mins, I’ll include the read time.

Why I'm continuing with push subs?
  • Low risk, high reward/potential
  • Longer-term/somewhat stable campaigns
  • Achieving this goal will be a great transition to scaling to higher payout offers
  • Started getting the hang of them and I’m looking to further hone my skills, build in public, etc
  • It seems like it is what most affiliates (beginners) ARENT doing/focusing on. They're all too busy thinking they're dead, aren't worth the effort, etc.
🎯 Traffic Source: PopAds (maybe others eventually)
🔧 Tracking Tool: Binom
🏢 Affiliate Network: EvaDav
🫴Type of Offer: Push Notifications
💰 Offer Payout: < $0.13
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: I know what I'm doing more than ever, I have somewhat of a plan/strategy, and of course, affLIFT.
🔍 I am

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!