How to use anstrex to create creative for mvas offer?

joker0by

Hello everyone!
I am a big fan of propellerads and have been running GG mvas offer with CPA of popunder and direct click.
I have always wanted to try using push to carry out some activities. I paid and read Nick's "Push Ads Sweepstakes Mastery Course", but I didn't have enough courage to run a CC offer. I wanted to start with an offer with a low payout.
So mvas and low payout SOI are what I currently hope to develop.
The biggest problem I encounter now is that I don’t know how to organize creative ideas for testing. When I use pop to run an offer, I can use a general LP to guide visitors to jump to the offer page for conversion, but with push, I need to build a For a complete funnel, I think creative and LP and offer should match exactly (this may be a misunderstanding).
Now that I have an anstrex push account, how can I carry out my activities. In the past, when I was learning how to carry out pop activities, I would read a lot of FA and I could learn a lot of knowledge. But for some

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!