• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Run ads and win Porsche 911 Carrera 4s or Porsche 718 Boxster S! AdCombo is running some amazing contests.
    Join AdCombo and Learn More!

How do u guys setup yr prelanders for adcombo ?

superwarrior

adcombo has their own landing pages ...
what i used to do was choose the prelander and then lander , after it will auto change my tracking URL ( circled in green)

so if i send traffic to the tracking URL , they will see the prelander and then the offer page if they decide to click on the offer .

Previously I may have been doing things the wrong way ...

what i did in the past was download the prelanders host them on aws and then set the click url on tracker side ( bemob )

and then set the offer URL separately on tracker side

so whenever there are any clicks from my traffic it will register on bemob side

screenshot_1-png.13808

my question here is :

are there any easier ways to do this ? eg say if i copy the tracking URL and then just

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now