• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

HELP with Inconsistent Campaign (Beginner Course) - CONFUSED!

jayloh

Contributor
Hi everyone I had created a follow along and after discovering a site that was consistently delivering profits every hour, I was hyped!

However before I went to bed last night, Conversions/Visits dropped significantly which impacted profits. Most of my profits is derived from this one website ID.

Here is a screenshot of the Website ID and its performance as time passed. It is also important to note that I was throttled on PopAds and that is the only change that I know happened... As You can see, conversions tanked drastically.

It was also Midnight in targeted geo when

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!