HELP with Inconsistent Campaign (Beginner Course) - CONFUSED!

kaminari

jayloh

Contributor
Hi everyone I had created a follow along and after discovering a site that was consistently delivering profits every hour, I was hyped!

However before I went to bed last night, Conversions/Visits dropped significantly which impacted profits. Most of my profits is derived from this one website ID.

Here is a screenshot of the Website ID and its performance as time passed. It is also important to note that I was throttled on PopAds and that is the only change that I know happened... As You can see, conversions tanked drastically.

It was also Midnight in targeted geo when the conversions dropped.

I have increased bidding ever so slightly and Added More Budget, Hope to see improvement.

If anyone can help give some insight as to what may have caused this, please let me know thank you...
1626582700325-png.19565
1626582159276-png.19564

Update: Something happened I had a sudden spike in conversion rate and I believe it has to do with the Bid Position. I went from the top 21 to top 12. I believe that this is the key with these Smartlink Push Notification Subscription offers. Will

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!