RichAds Optimizer is AWESOME (100%+ ROI on whitelist)

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
About a week ago, I published a guide on how to setup a Target CPA campaign on RichAds for push traffic:

I've followed up my Target CPA campaigns with optimized whitelist CPC campaigns and it's working pretty well so I thought I would share some info on it.

As you can see, it got off to a slow start but has heated up nicely. This is a whitelist campaign that started with just 33 high performing Publisher IDs that I have now decreased to 30 and potentially will continue to optimize.

BUT, this thread specifically is about how I am using the RichAds Optimizer tool to do it :D

The RichAds Optimizer is pretty cool and it makes it very easy to optimize based on:
  • Subscriber List
  • Publisher ID
  • Site
  • Device
  • OS
  • Creative
The Optimizer also makes it very easy to create Micro Bids. So, not only can you pause segments of your traffic that are not performing well, but you can manage your bids to try to get as much of the good performing traffic as possible.

The way they do the micro bidding is interesting.

Here is a good example.

1. The win rate on this particular Publisher ID is only 12.62%. I have a conversion and it's profitable, but obviously I want to buy as much of this traffic as possible if it's going to remain profitable.

2. So, I clicked the Custom Bid button and then doubled my bid (default I have set is $0.10) by typing +0.10 and Set customer bid.

You can do this for any of your segments you are optimizing and trying to increase traffic on (including creatives and OS versions which is cool).

So, if you are running Target CPA, this might be a good way to create a whitelist and optimize and scale!

Give it try 👍

Edu-Money
Yesterday and also today I had a bad experience with them. The Ad Manager was unprofessional and unresponsive. And their traffic are really expensive. When it started the CPC was $ 0.3467. I had to change it.

Yesterday and also today I had a bad experience with them. The Ad Manager was unprofessional and unresponsive. And their traffic are really expensive. When it started the CPC was $ 0.3467. I had to change it.View attachment 35781
You let the ad manager setup your campaign for you?

No I did by myself. The first campaign was a dating offer from Zeydoo but it did not work, for this reason I wrote them about that issue but the Ad Manager replied two times with 3 hours interval, with the same sentence "I'm going to check" but never did. So I deleted and create a new one today for a Mobidea offer.

No I did by myself. The first campaign was a dating offer from Zeydoo but it did not work, for this reason I wrote them about that issue but the Ad Manager replied two times with 3 hours interval, with the same sentence "I'm going to check" but never did. So I deleted and create a new one today for a Mobidea offer.
I do not know much about Richads but I think you are responsible for your offers and setup. This is not the problem of the trafficnetwork or am I wrong :)?!

Yes you’re right about it! But I didn’t blame them for the setup! I was mad at the manager for ignoring my problems for the campaign of yesterday!

Not Richads's problem! It's about if many users have anti virus, it will be hard to have conversions for this offer.

Not Richads's problem! It's about if many users have anti virus, it will be hard to have conversions for this offer.
So it's unrelated to this thread. You should use Virustotal to keep track of this.

Now, back on topic :)

I did it’s clean 0/90. And now I setup again the dating offer, same problem no stats.

I did it’s clean 0/90. And now I setup again the dating offer, same problem no stats.
Apparently you are looking at the wrong thing because this domain clearly has been flagged:

If you want to continue this discussion create a separate thread.

Okay but before I leave. That link it's not for me. I'm using a LP from Purlander deploying in Cloudflare.

Okay but before I leave. That link it's not for me. I'm using a LP from Purlander deploying in Cloudflare.
That is the link you posted in your screenshot.

I did not realize that but it was the direct link of the offer that I tested. It's really far away different from this one

Yesterday and also today I had a bad experience with them. The Ad Manager was unprofessional and unresponsive. And their traffic are really expensive. When it started the CPC was $ 0.3467. I had to change it.View attachment 35781

Hi!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience with our manager.
Could you DM us your email at RichAds? We’ll strive to do better :)

About a week ago, I published a guide on how to setup a Target CPA campaign on RichAds for push traffic:

I've followed up my Target CPA campaigns with optimized whitelist CPC campaigns and it's working pretty well so I thought I would share some info on it.

View attachment 35775

As you can see, it got off to a slow start but has heated up nicely. This is a whitelist campaign that started with just 33 high performing Publisher IDs that I have now decreased to 30 and potentially will continue to optimize.

BUT, this thread specifically is about how I am using the RichAds Optimizer tool to do it :D

View attachment 35776

The RichAds Optimizer is pretty cool and it makes it very easy to optimize based on:
  • Subscriber List
  • Publisher ID
  • Site
  • Device
  • OS
  • Creative
The Optimizer also makes it very easy to create Micro Bids. So, not only can you pause segments of your traffic that are not performing well, but you can manage your bids to try to get as much of the good performing traffic as possible.

The way they do the micro bidding is interesting.

View attachment 35777

Here is a good example.

1. The win rate on this particular Publisher ID is only 12.62%. I have a conversion and it's profitable, but obviously I want to buy as much of this traffic as possible if it's going to remain profitable.

2. So, I clicked the Custom Bid button and then doubled my bid (default I have set is $0.10) by typing +0.10 and Set customer bid.

You can do this for any of your segments you are optimizing and trying to increase traffic on (including creatives and OS versions which is cool).

View attachment 35778

So, if you are running Target CPA, this might be a good way to create a whitelist and optimize and scale!

Give it try 👍

Wow, Luke, great results with our Optimizer feature!
Way to go :)