Help me set up correctly tracker domain and shit. Will pay you for your time. :D

MalaMente

Hey guys. I am going to sleep right now but I'll be on from 5 hours from now. I need someone that has experience with this(seting up campaign correctly with tracker and everything), not a newbie please.

so... i buyed a domain where i'll run the lp. buyed a second domain to redirect to the offer after someone clicks on the links on the landing page (so it will open on another tab vs same domain where it will open in the same tab). how do i track correctly things using this ''method''? there will be any problem since ill use one domain for lander and second one for redirecting to offer ? i am using adsbridge as a tracker but i am confused af, where do i put tokens? on the campaign colums, offer column?

please drop me your skype on pm, and i'll be sure to add you. I will be on in 5 hours so the soon we can complete this the better. it's urgent.

please don't pm me just for the money... pm me because you want to help me, and i'll pay you for your time in return for your

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!