Follow Along Hadomi vs. Zuckerberg: - Facebook Ads Sweepstakes - #Contest Entry

Edu-Money

Hadomi

Grand Guru
🥓 Traffic Source: Facebook
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅ Affiliate Network: Zeydoo and others
👍 Type of Offer: Sweepstakes (and surveys?)
🎯 Goal: Find campaigns that bring profit

A few years ago, I tried my hand at FB and sweepstakes. In a few days, things were going well. When I tried to scale up, my account got blocked. After a few attempts to activate another account, it failed due to the payment method, and I lost interest :)... This time, I'll be more persistent. I'll make sure to have enough accounts and payment methods.

-> at least I hope so ................

Okay, I started launching campaigns a few days ago. Inspired by: @Desha @JuanDLink and others

It doesn't seem to be as easy as it once was. At the moment, things aren't looking so great. So, I need to learn, implement, and hope to steer it all in the right direction.

6a04ch-jpg.49455

fb1-png.49456

Campaigns with working pixel
and one campaign without working pixel (I deleted it by fault so not included in the list above):
fb2-png.49457

The funny thing is, the only campaign that broke even was the one where the pixel didn't work. All the other campaigns were at least

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!