Good Advices For Shaping Long Term Thinking?

RollerAds

ChrisF

Lurker
Ehy, I'm opening this thread in order to (hopefully) sparkle a discussion with seasoned Afflifters, that can be useful for those, like me at the date of this post, went through their first campaign with the Beginner's Course 2.0 and wants to develop a solid long term thinking overtime, while at the same time navigate in the wealth of knowledge shared in the forum without trying to run before walking...(I know myself ).

200.gif

Now.. I've completed my first campaign [Chris' Follow Along with AFFLift's Guides] and I can consider it a success I guess, because I got the knack of things, I've setup the goal to extract a profitable GEO and some green segments which I accomplished... and in the meanwhile I understood different things reading the forum and I want to start listing them in this thread for future reference :)

Start with the cheap Pop traffic because it's easier on your piggy bank.
Definetely a good advice, but on the other hand spending pennies will make you pennies?
Can one aim to master it as in @servandosilva's evergreen strategy to reach $10/day campaigns?

Choose

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!