Giveaway πŸ’° $4,700+ in Prizes 😲 Reply to participate

kaminari
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win the Adcash bonus to scale my winning campaigns :)

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

Geozo
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win Adcash ad credit because I want to diversify my traffic sources :D

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY ( and first post btw )
I hope to win AdPlexity because I don't have a spy tool yet and it will help me find what's working right now..

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS IS MY ENTRY

I hope to win AdPlexity because I have not been successful at all picking my own offers. Maybe if I see what others are doing, I might find a better direction.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win Anstrex/adplexity to get in depth knowledge in push ads! 🎁 :love:

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope luck will gimme the greatest spy tool all time @AdPlexity 1-month memberships. Because I love it for the way it's created the campaign profitable. Pray for my luck.

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win PureLander so I can use some great Landers for some of my new campaigns that I am running. Good Luck to all of you.

THIS IS MY ENTRY

I hope to win Anstrex push because I want to find inspiration in the way that successful campaigns are being run and after that I want to innovate the way of doing it.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win Anstrex Push because running Push campaigns is the next step in my affiliate marketing education. Having access to this tool will enable me to see successful creatives by other marketers and modify them for my own campaigns.

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win 3 AdPlexity 1-month memberships ($149 value each each) because this is the last item i really need to start doing push campaigns on the very next level and share results of my work here on this forum 😁

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win AdCash 100$ because I need to make a positive ROI on copy-pasting this sentence ... :cool:

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win a MagicAdz 1-month membership because I want to find more FB ads ideas for my campaigns

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win the Anstrex Push because I need a boost to get my push campaigns running in the green for more than a day or two.

THIS IS MY ENTRY.
I Hope to win AdsBridge Pro Annual membership. How great that would be! It would make my day! :love:I'm currently on the AdsBridge Starter Plan but unfortunately it doesn't provide all the great features available with the Pro subscription. By having the full suite of tracking features available in Adsbridge will help me to get the best results from the tracking of my ads. As the greenest newbie on the block having the best resources to help gain success with affiliate marketing is necessary. As a tracker, AdsBridge is just one necessary resource. Without it puts a newbie like me at a disadvantage. Of course there are other important resources that are necessary, including training, and being a member of affLIFT to learn from others on the same journey. Thanks for the opportunity to participate in the contest and being a member of affLIFT. 🌈