Giveaway 💰 $4,700+ in Prizes 😲 Reply to participate

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I wanted to do a quick giveaway to celebrate our 2nd birthday so I reached out to some of our Partners here on affLIFT and got some sweet prizes to give away :D

Here are the prizes:
In total, that is 15 different prizes worth ~$4,700. I will randomly choose 15 different people and give them away in that order next Friday (May 15th).

✅ HOW TO PARTICIPATE

To participate in the giveaway, simply reply to this thread with:

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win PRIZE because YOUR REASON HERE...

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

That's it. Tell us which prize you hope you win and why. Add THIS IS MY ENTRY to the top of your reply. You are only allowed to enter once, but I know people will be replying in the thread besides their entry so add that text. If I randomly select a reply that does not include THIS IS MY ENTRY then I will ignore it and pick another.

I will choose the winners live on Zoom using Google Random Number generator next Friday. I'll post the Zoom link in this thread. It should be fun :)

If any Partners want to add to the prize pool, I will be open to adding new prizes for 1 week (until next Thursday). After that, prizes are finalized and winners will be drawn Friday morning.

Edit: to be clear, you are not guaranteed the prize you post that you want. I will randomly pick the winners for each prize. If you say you want Anstrex, but I draw you for the AdsBridge Pro license, you'll get the AdSBridge Pro license.

and the winners are...

Anstrex
- @roant
- @lexsabriel

PureLander
- @massmax007
- @amazone
- @kevinE
- @khalid ait sassi
- @MaGeek

CPV Lab Pro
- @BraveBuy
- @Darryl
- @afftisgandis
- @banchi08
- @agentf

AdsBridge
- @LuigiDj

MagicAdz
- @mukil
- @BenitoB

Adcash
- @Winfloh

AdPlexity
- @servandosilva
- @mahmoudeawad
- @mustbas

You can find the video of the drawing here :)

Last edited:
AdsEmpire
THIS IS MY EXAMPLE ENTRY
I hope to win Anstrex because I want to run a bunch of native traffic this year and I know I could benefit from their awesome native spy tool data.

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win Anstrex Push because I want to find profitable campaign and Anstrex will definitely help to achieve that.

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win @MagicAdz because I'm Really Suffering To Find A Beneficial Offer That Could Push Me To Next Step Also To Be Honest Have Not Much Money To Get A Account With Them
Finally Thank You For This Great initiative From All Of You And Happy Birthday To You

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win Adcash $100 ad credit because $100 = ❤?...

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I am the greatest hockey player that ever lived, I have won 5 Stanley cups, and have been to more All-star games than you can count on two hands. But I have never won $100 Adcash credit, and it keeps me awake at night. I need to win it, I must!

Our congrats to affLIFT!
As we really love the affLIFT community and more than happy to be a part of it, we also want to contribute.
AdPlexity offers 3 one-months subscriptions to any of the AdPLexity tools (worth $149 each)!
And to all affLIFT members: may the luck be with you! ;)

Our congrats to affLIFT!
As we really love the affLIFT community and more than happy to be a part of it, we also want to contribute.
AdPlexity offers 3 one-months subscriptions to any of the AdPLexity tools (worth $149 each)!
And to all affLIFT members: may the luck be with you! ;)
Awesome, thank you. Added it to our prize list 👍

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I am the greatest hockey player that ever lived, I have won 5 Stanley cups, and have been to more All-star games than you can count on two hands. But I have never won $100 Adcash credit, and it keeps me awake at night. I need to win it, I must!
🤣 if you can introduce me to Dustin then we can talk about these prizes.

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win a 2 month Anstrex membership because it will help me create killer campaigns with their spy tool data.

I'll also share my journey and future success on here as a newbie which will help them get more future sign ups ;)

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win nstrex Push because i love push notifications....

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆