Giveaway πŸ’° $4,700+ in Prizes 😲 Reply to participate

CrakRevenue
Geozo
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win the AdsBridge Pro Membership because nobody seems to want them and I wonder why :rolleyes:

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

lot of people replying without THIS IS MY ENTRY at the top of their reply. I'll be a nice guy and fix them before the drawing at the end of the week, but please add it everyone else :D

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win AdPlexity 1-month memberships ($149 value each each) because

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win Adcash $100 ad credit because $100 = ❀?... Same like Nick

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I Would like to win @MagicAdz that hopefully I can push for a better offer that I can find really well also because I noticed that I can download the landing pages easily from their platform.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win Adcash so I can continue to backward learn. ;)

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win Anstrex for its competitive intelligence to get success from my push notification ads along with landers creatives data etc

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win a Purelander membership because I know that I will be better at what I do if I use well-designed landing pages - and Purelander fits the bill perfectly.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win Adcash 100usd because I am waiting for a payment and besides I am broke.
I need a dollar dollar, a dollar is what I need
Hey hey
Well I need a dollar dollar, a dollar is what I need

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win AdPlexity 1-month memberships ($149 value each each) because I need new ideas for landing pages.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win MagicAdz because it's all about the advantage! With MagicAdz I could find great landers that are working and make them even better.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win PureLander due to the following reasons:
1) I'm about to start using pre-landers in my campaigns and a tool like this can help me with my campaigns, which will create good karma and
2) I'll do my best to help answer forum questions regarding this tool; and on top of that,
3) I'll give them my feedback on the product and let them know what could be further improved

@Luke can you refuse an offer like this? Yes this is a Mafia offer....lol :)

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win an Anstrex Native membership because I'm working on my first native campaign to share on the forum very soon...

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS IS MY ENTRY
I hope to win Adcash because I'm intimidated by push notification ads and I'd like to try it without risk.