Join Adcash today and start earning big!

Free Converting Landing Pages - Sharing is Caring

Riza

Contributor
Hey hope everyone in this Community is doing well, recently I had some health issues but now I feel better and I'm back

So I had a idea in my mind about helping affiliates and especially such a one that helps affiliates on a budget that can't afford a spy tool subscription, I think we all been at this point during our affiliate journey, so I will hold my self accountable to provide landing pages here in the Thread, which everyone can feel free to try or not try, if you should like the landing pages a simple thanks would be appreciated, I really have a lot of landers laying around over the past years in many different verticals, I will sort them now, so i would suggest if you have any particular vertical like Sweeps,Crypto,Dating,Installs or any other vertical let me know here in the Thread so I can always know what you interested in and therefore adjust the priority of landers that I post here, but I will try to make sure in the future all verticals will be provided here.

So today I would start with a small batch of 2 landers that everyone might be able

Attachments

• Afflift Lander Drop #1.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 289
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!