We provide direct access to quality traffic, fast payments, and a wide range of offers to boost your revenue

FB Performance Bonus

BIG Conference

sisserou

Grand Guru
Hi Everyone

I am just wondering about this FB Performance Bonus for fan pages. I am trying to help a family member and I haven't found too much info about the program. I have found some creator pages on FB and a few YT videos, but info seems to be in short supply.

1. FB keeps prompting her to set up an Instagram account which she is reluctant to do. She can't possibly work on both. We wonder if she is required to have the IG to get reviewed for the program for FB?

If anyone is in the program and if you know, it would be great if you could mention it.

2. We were also wondering about negatives or positives anyone would like to share. She's been working really hard and strong creating posts for a while now, and I am curious since there isn't too much out there.

Any comments would

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!