• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • imaXcash - in-house dating offers in flirt, casual, senior, MILF, Sugar Daddy and BDSM niche in 25+ countries - white label available!
    Join imaXcash

Follow Along evolution of the soi dating campaign

CrakRevenue

diego

Lurker
Hello everyone

This is the evolution of my dating campaign.

Affiliate network: crakrevenue
Traffic Source: Propeller Ads
Tracker: bemob
Payment: soi $ 3

I created a US CPC push campaign, it had 8 creatives, 4 pre-landing, and 1 offer.

Budget: x10 of the offer payment = $ 30

campaing:
campa%C3%B1a1-png.19384

creatives:
creatividad1-png.19385

landings:
landing1-png.19386

Based on the data I saw, I didn't know whether to optimize or not, but I kept the 2 best landings, 1 creative that converted and 2 that had the most ctr.
I also saw that it became a high activity and it did not become a medium activity, so after thinking about it I launched another optimized campaign.

campaing:
campaing2-png.19387

creatives:
creatives2-png.19388

of the 3 creatives that I keep, I duplicated them with a different text to see if it gave me a different result

landings:
landing2-png.19389

My question is: do you think I should invest more to optimize or opt for another offer?
And if I continue to optimize, what data should I look for to optimize? thanks

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!