• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Tacolo.co - Push traffic that converts. We are here to connect your performance marketing campaigns with the highest quality push traffic.
    Join TacoLoco Today!

Evadav VS Monetizer Push Collection with Adult Traffic (RESULTS)

BenitoB

Super Contributor
I've been collecting push subscribers for more than a year now. I started collecting with Evadav and since it was my first time doing it, I was happy with the results.
I was making $2 extra dollars daily, cool! Then $5, $10 and up to $20 something per day.

I got to this point now where I have 186,000 subscribers but I noticed whenever I had a drop in traffic my earnings suffered severely. So, I decided to test the Monetizer push collection and here are the results!

- Evadav Push Collection:

Subscribers: 186,000
Revenue with avg. 800 new subscribers per

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!