Follow Along EvaDav Push CPA + PopAds

kaminari
CrakRevenue

Attachments

• evaaaaaaaa.PNG
    evaaaaaaaa.PNG
    96.2 KB · Views: 541
Earlier today, I setup the campaign specifically to try to scale Italy. I increased my bid from the default $0.30 CPM to $0.40 and check out the increase in traffic:

Main campaign with the $0.30 CPM ($0.0003 CPV):

IT campaign for scaling with the same targeting but a $0.40 CPM:

The campaign at $0.40 CPM is getting more than twice the traffic :D

Earlier today, I setup the campaign specifically to try to scale Italy. I increased my bid from the default $0.30 CPM to $0.40 and check out the increase in traffic:

Main campaign with the $0.30 CPM ($0.0003 CPV):

View attachment 8687

IT campaign for scaling with the same targeting but a $0.40 CPM:

View attachment 8688

The campaign at $0.40 CPM is getting more than twice the traffic :D
WOW- Does it mean that when we increase Bid we can reach some really profitable \zone ids?

Thanks for in depth explaining on scaling the campaign, it really helps alot. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

WOW- Does it mean that when we increase Bid we can reach some really profitable \zone ids?
With PopAds, it seems you can double traffic simply by increasing your bid by $0.10 CPM. Not sure how many more WebsiteIDs I am getting traffic from. I am going to increase again today though :)

Thanks for in depth explaining on scaling the campaign, it really helps alot. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€
You're welcome ๐Ÿ‘

@BeMob, if I hadn't already started using you for this campaign then I would have switched to another tracker simply because I hate having to change the columns in my reports every single time I run a report.

This is what it looks like by default:

this is after I change all the columns to only the ones I care about:

Can you see the difference? I can actually see the stats! lol

Please prioritize making it so the new panel SAVES the columns we have selected after we change them OR make it so we can choose default columns in the settings.

Traffic on these campaigns (main + 2 optimized) really slowed down yesterday despite me getting more of the traffic with a higher bid. I suppose I have quite a few competitors right now because of this thread, but that's okay :)

I bumped my bid up to $0.50 CPM on PopAds for Italy. You can see my EPV is $0.0006 ($0.60CPM) so this is pretty aggressive, but I'm more interested in how it's going to impact the amount of traffic I get than my actual ROI.

I also bumped my bid on my main campaign where I am targeting quite a few GEOs to $0.0004.

and it looks like EvaDav is going to pay me next week. Love weekly payment schedules @Evadav :D

(Payouts are made every Monday, as soon as you reach $25 on your balance.)

why not make your own list and monetize it with your offers i think it'll give you much great ROI

why not make your own list and monetize it with your offers i think it'll give you much great ROI
Because that is a lot of work and I run an affiliate marketing forum. You should give it a try though :D

I tried to start here, but soon my traffic was requested to be suspended due to low quality. You also know what platforms are available, such as monetizer, evadav

No, I don't because I haven't been building my own list. I would probably start by researching Pushtoast or OneSignal though ๐Ÿ‘
Wonderpush sounds interesting as well.

I tried to start here, but soon my traffic was requested to be suspended due to low quality. You also know what platforms are available, such as monetizer, evadav
I suppose this could be tied to any number of reasons. The GEO, the WebsiteIDs getting traffic, etc. It's good to test multiple platforms for sure ๐Ÿ‘

So, my process for optimizing this campaign will be:
  1. Find profitable Countries to target (started worldwide)
  2. Make sure I didn't miss anything in my initial setup (OS = Android, Browser = Chrome)
  3. Find profitable Offers for those countries (LPs from EvaDav)
  4. Find profitable WebsiteIDs for those countries/offers.
  5. Test new Offers on those WebsiteIDs.
Project profit. Sit back and relax.

Then scale on other pop sources? :D
What is