Decoding mVas Deception: Future Strategies?! 🤔💡

RollerAds

L1Ght

Grand Guru
I know there are many people here who work at mVas, including myself.

Therefore, I wanted to share with you an idea that I have always had about this field since I started. I did not focus on it much initially because I was primarily interested in raising more capital and ceasing the use of free traffic, as it was very exhausting.
The majority work with mVas by deceiving people: "you won an iPhone," "PlayStation," or money. I also use this approach because when I promote the offer conventionally, a landing page related to the offer yields no conversions, or I find that the page has a ROI of -80% or worse.

The question asked here is:

How long are we going to deceive people? I mean, at some point, no one will be fooled by winning a random iPhone like this. Also, there is a limited amount of traffic in Pop Push companies and many advertisers. If you deceive someone and he convert, he will not be deceived the next time and will not convert with another advertiser. We are competing for the same pool of traffic. The one who deceives them first wins. Won't we reach a point when we

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!