Can You Help?

CrakRevenue

ItsDavid

Super Contributor
Hi All,

I have recently been faced with a serious dilemma and wanted to reach out to the group to see if anyone here can provide some help or advice.

I suffered an injury that has completely placed me out of work with no income. It is not clear to me how long I will be out or if the doctor is going to allow me to return to doing the type of work I do full-time.

I am currently completely out of an income, therefore, I have no money to invest to get me started at this time. Is there anyone here that has run into this same problem and if so, were you able to start making money online without any to invest to get started?

I am truly at the lowest point I have ever been in my whole life but pray there is hope. It appears that all the methods I read about here require a pretty heavy investment just to test. How does someone get them self out of a hole with no money to get started?

Are there any types of joint ventures or revenue share opportunities? anything? I hate

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!