Boost your email ROI with these super simple tips!

Edu-Money

charliebrown

Grand Guru
So you sent a great email to your list and made a nice chunk of change ehy?? Great! 1 email sent and the work is done. If you think so, you could be at risk of leaving a lot of money on the table! Lets see if we can squeeze just a LITTLE bit more revenue with some easy tips.

First and foremost, the most important segment to make note of are the Un-Opens.
For anyone that didn't open your initial email, just change your subject line. Did you send a really long subject line? Try a 1-3 word subject line this time.

Here are some of my favorites. make note of the length and difference between them. If one doesn't pique their interest, the other will: (I'll use some very specific verticals but i chose these verticals because they can be applied to a lot of verticals/niches)

For mortgage offers:
Homeowners are in for a surprise!
Homeowners have to see this!
Check this out

For eyesight offers (Not many eyesight offers but these subject lines are a perfect example of how you can get creative. You can have a decent, long subject line but

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!