Allow me to introduce myself...

RomeoMustDie

Lurker
Hi everyone!

Affiliate Marketing and I have been in an on-and-off relationship. Pretty much all my attempts at affiliate marketing have been through organic search. I give the utmost respect to anyone who has found success through SEO (...which requires so much time and patience)!

With Google's most recent algorithm updates, I've decided to kick the organic search bucket and give CPA affiliate marketing a try.

I have a career in Growth Marketing, and my experience in marketing spans almost a decade now. I've been a lurker, and have completed both beginner courses so far.

I'm hoping to transfer some of the skills I've learned over the years into my affiliate marketing journey.

Looking to learn and connect with the affLIFT community. And hey, maybe I can share my insights as I go along - but first, I'd like to introduce myself before I share my own FA. ;)

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!