AI Generated Voices (that don’t sound like robots 🤖)

"FACEBOOK-GOOGLE-TIKTOK" ADS ACCOUNT FOR RENTAL

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Over the past year, AI has become very powerful. It seems that it has been integrated into almost everything that used to be done manually, including coding, image generation, video creation, chatbots, and much more.

Recently, I’ve been working on new projects and needed professional-sounding voices. Sure, I could hire a professional voice actor, but that could be expensive. Since AI is all the rage these days, I decided to do some research and see if I could find a suitable AI tool to get the job done.

Text-to-speech has been around for quite a long time, but I’ve always had one big issue with it - these tools mostly all sound very robotic. Anyone can easily tell that the spoken text is not a human, and that’s not good if you need a voice that actually sounds real.

Through my research, I’ve tested the voices of many of the available AI tools and I was quite disappointed. Many of them still sound quite robotic, but I found a few that are quite decent. Today I’m going to share them with you in case you find the need for a human voice in anything that you’re working on.

1. ElevenLabs​

ElevenLabs

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!