• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth πŸͺ 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Affiliate Marketing Promo Codes and Coupons

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Hey guys,
Adsterra’s team is here!

How about getting a full access to high-quality traffic from 18K+ direct publishers?
Join our global advertising network and check it out!

We couldn't leave you without nothing to relish on Black Friday

Grab your exclusive promo codes now!

TCBGBHLS β€” $50 for a $200 deposit
BQKPHLRA β€” $120 for a $400 deposit
QQGZQA9Z β€” $300 for a $1000 deposit

Make sure to share with your friends since the promo codes are valid...All year round for community bros!

How to apply in 3 easy steps:

1. Sign up with Adsterra as an advertiser
2. Go to Finance, enter your promo code in the activation field then top up your balance
3. Get a bonus automatically and launch campaigns!

Last edited:
RollerAds
I am going through and updating your promo/coupon codes for 2021. I've also added a new section called Affiliate Network Bonus Codes and added our first one from Adtrafico! :D

any coupon codes for Propeller Ads @Luke ? I created an account some time ago with a link from afflift.com, but I realized that it will take me VAT on deposit and I have not deposited, now that they no longer take Vat from me 😁 I want to make a deposit to try Propeller and I wanted to know if there was any code coupon left? Thanks

any coupon codes for Propeller Ads @Luke ? I created an account some time ago with a link from afflift.com, but I realized that it will take me VAT on deposit and I have not deposited, now that they no longer take Vat from me 😁 I want to make a deposit to try Propeller and I wanted to know if there was any code coupon left? Thanks
Sure, messaging you now πŸ‘

Considering you guys keep asking, we'd like to prolong our promo-code for the Afflift users ;)

Just to remind you:
Sign up at Clickadu to become a full-privileged partner. The bonus code AFFLIFT will enable you $20 extra to your $100+ top-ups or 10% tops if the deposit is above $300.

Now the code is available until March 20 (2021).