Adsterra Follow Along Contest - $9500 in Prizes! #ADSTERRAx2

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
We've partnered up with Adsterra (@Adsterra and @Adsterra CPA Network) to offer an amazing contest to end the year. This 1 month contest will be unique because it's going to feature 2 different ways to win!

▶️ ADSTERRA CONTEST DETAILS

Similar to our previous contests, this contest is 4 weeks long. The contest begins today (November 6th) and ends on Monday, December 4th. There is $8,000 in cash prizes and $1,500 in bonuses that will be paid to the winners after they are announced on Monday, December 11th.

For this contest, we have a participation cash prize for every qualifying participant and 6 special prizes for the follow alongs that get the most votes from the community. There’s also an extra Adsterra’s pick award of $500 which will be given to one most creative participant chosen by me and Adsterra team.

Since Adsterra has both a traffic source and an affiliate network under its roof, we decided to split the contest into two parts.

👉 Sign up for the affiliate network
👉

On December 4th we will create two separate polls here on the forum: one for follow alongs using Adsterra as a traffic source and one for follow alongs promoting Adsterra CPA’s offers. In each category, the 3 members whose follow alongs get the most votes before December 11th will receive the prizes below.

💰 THE PRIZES

We have some great prizes available!

Adsterra Poll:​

1st - $1000
2nd - $750
3rd - $500

+$250 will be added to your Adsterra balance if you use Smart CPM, CPA Goal or Social Bar (see below).

Adsterra CPA Poll:​

1st - $1000
2nd - $750
3rd - $500

+$250 will be added to your Adsterra balance if you use the special offers (see below). Please inform your manager that you are participating in the affLIFT Contest when applying for your offers.

Participation Trophy​

$3000 in participation prize money that will be evenly split along everyone who does not qualify for one of the prizes above.

Merch​

Each qualifying participant will also receive exclusive Adsterra merch!

$500 Adsterra’s pick award (chosen by Luke & Adsterra)​

Awarded to the participant whose follow along we find the most informative and detailed. The recipient could be one of the winners or a participant who didn’t place.

🤑 BONUSES​

You can earn an extra $250 on top of your winner’s prize by doing either of these things! This bonus amount will be credited to your Adsterra balance. This is optional and does not affect your eligibility as a participant:

Adsterra Traffic Source:​

Showcase the use of our Smart CPM or CPA Goal tools or Social Bar format in your follow along.

Adsterra CPA Affiliate Network​

Use one of the following offers to get the bonus:

Gambling (IN; Installs - Registrations - FTD)

VPN (WW; CPI)

VPN (WW; CPT)

Smartlink (WW)

Utility (WW; CPI)

Mobile subscription (1-2 click; FR)

✅ HOW TO PARTICIPATE​

Participation is easy!
  1. Sign up for Adsterra (Affiliate Network and Traffic Source).
  2. Make a deposit of $100 minimum and tell your manager the code word AFFLIFT23 (if you already have an account with a balance, you can use that for the contest as well).
  3. Create a campaign on Adsterra or pick one of Adsterra CPA’s offers to run on any traffic source of your choosing. When requesting an offer, let us know you’re participating in the contest and include the code word AFFLIFT23 in your message.
  4. Create a Follow Along thread on affLIFT (here is a template).
  5. Put #ADSTERRAx2 in the title.
  6. Reply to this thread with a link to your follow along thread.
  7. Post at least 4 updates in your thread about how your campaign is running (be as detailed as possible).
That's it!

😍 FOLLOW ALONGS CREATED​

Here is a list of all the follow alongs created for the contest so far. If there is one that is not on the list, please post it below so I can add it!

🎉 WINNERS​

CPA
Traffic Source
Adsterra + Luke Pick
Participation prize will be split among all other participants with each receiving $272.

My friends at @Adsterra and @Adsterra CPA Network will be reaching out to all of you over the next few days to get your address so they can send you merchandise :D

Congratulations to all our winners and thank you for participating in our contest! Of course, a big thank you to the team at Adsterra as well for hosting the contest and helping us grow our community 🚀

Last edited:
Adsterra

➕ RevShare BONUS​

You will also earn RevShare from affLIFT for creating engaging content on our forum :D

Nice! Just started working with their network, and they have great offers.

I want to participate but I had to stop running their offers because their payout threshold is too high ($100 except Webmoney and Paxum). Paxum stopped US personal accounts and I don't have an LLC yet so I can't make a biz account.

I'm looking into WebMoney but I see it's unavailable for the US. Yet my Adsterra AM says they have US partners using it.

Nice! Just started working with their network, and they have great offers.

I want to participate but I had to stop running their offers because their payout threshold is too high ($100 except Webmoney and Paxum). Paxum stopped US personal accounts and I don't have an LLC yet so I can't make a biz account.

I'm looking into WebMoney but I see it's unavailable for the US. Yet my Adsterra AM says they have US partners using it.
webmoney is not available for US, there may be some other way to use it.

I am trying to create an advertiser account though keep getting error, is this only me ?

Think i might have to join in this one, missed out on the last one.

did work in incognito browser
Good to hear!
We haven't had any reports about this, so this appears to be a local issue. But I would really appreciate your browser details so we can dig around and fix the potential issue

Good to hear!
We haven't had any reports about this, so this appears to be a local issue. But I would really appreciate your browser details so we can dig around and fix the potential issue
Chrome Version 118.0.5993
edge Version 119

I was also keep getting error that email id is already exist, where I know most of the email ids I tried to use I did not use them before, I have been a publisher of Adsterra for very long time, so I do have Publisher account.

Looks like funding via credit card has high fee as well, wish there could be better way to fund without fee.