Follow Along #ADSTERRAx2 Scaling Lumos VPN Offer

Edu-Money

Rob

Grand Guru
I have been running Adsterra offer 112287 (Lumos VPN) for about a month now and have found a few good performing traffic sources and have some decent data. A few of my campaigns below.

1700316175962-png.45572

These campaigns are bringing about $1 to $3 profit per day which is nice but it is not going to pay the bills. I want to try to scale this offer since it accepts worldwide traffic and I have only been able to get one GEO profitable so far. I have some data on other GEOs since I have run quite a few little tests, but I haven't really took the time to dig through the data to figure out what works. I want to do that and document it in this thread to see if I can squeeze a lot more out of this campaign. I will also run a bunch of tests on new GEOs and see what comes of it. Might be a complete fail but hopefully we can find

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!