Ad Fatigue on Desktop - Revcontent - Question

Adsterra

Movin

Lurker
Hello Everyone! Been running my first native campaign, US Windows Desktop on Revcontent, and I was wondering if anyone could give advice on ad cycling/testing. Reading Varun's thread(which was very helpful) he mentioned desktop creatives get fatigue very quickly.

There are several times I think I've found a great creative, but it dies after a few days or couple of weeks. I'm only running on $150 a day and its a relatively high payout offer $100+, so sometimes it takes days for me to realize the creative has burnt out, and I feel like I spin my wheels a little finding winners, being profitable, then going through stretches of being unprofitable where after 2 or 3 or 5 times additional spend on a creative I get no conversions. Is this just the nature of desktop? What can I do to help mitigate this? Any help

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!