Guide Find Offers to Promote on PropellerAds

AdsEmpire

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
This month We have A contest Running with propeller Ads, to make it easy,in this guide i will show you how I will pick offers to promote on propellerads specially

it will have two parts
1- Pops
2- Push

Mainly I will be using Adplexity Mobiles for Spying on pops and Anstrex For Spying on Push Ads

1- Pops. When checking adplexity Mobile and check how many campaigns running in the last 14days .. you will find around 35000, campaigns 🤔 and that's a very huge number compared to the 14 days, but this number is not completely right, so many campaigns are duplicated and adplexity may have listed it as separate campaigns.

numbers-of-campagins-png.17540

and in order to search well inside adplexity for certain offers, i make my own filtration for some networks and start from there,

list-of-affiliate-networks-png.17541
breaking down each campaign for a particular affiliate network gives me a chance to judge clearly on each offer, then start from there
you will find a filtration for Monetizer, Zeydo, mobidea,maxbounty, Mobipium, Traffic company, Goldengoose and Adcombo
I

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!