FPTraffic
Want to grow a MASSIVE social media audience that you can then monetize whenever you want? Start today with FPTraffic! πŸš€

Follow Along πŸŒΏπŸ’Έ Green Profits Quest: Scaling WW Offers! πŸŒπŸš€ πŸ“²πŸ’₯

1win

L1Ght

Grand Guru
l1ght-1-png.51764

In the journey of searching for more green colors, this FA will be separate from the other one that I started previously, which is only for mVAs, but there were some difficulties in making it achieve greater profits. I will still work on it, in addition to this one, which I will work on WW offers, which can be scaled better and more profits. Of course, there are problems here as well. There is no field without problems, but to see where we will reach with this FA, I will work on different offers. I will start with CPI as a beginning, and with these categories:
  • VPNs
  • Dating apps
  • Cleaners
  • Adblockers
  • Crypto apps
  • Download Managers
  • Browsers

🎯 Traffic Source: Multi Starting with clickadu to find winners
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Binom V1
βœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo, Cparoll, Monetizer, X
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: CPI, CPT
πŸ’° Offer Payout: 0.1$ - 10$
🧩Additional monetization: RollerAds, PopUnder+Backbutoun To Monetizer Smartlink
GEOs: Tier*1-3

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.​

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!