• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along ZeroPark Push Notification Follow Along

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
A few days ago, I started my first ZeroPark push notification campaign. If you've been following my content, then you know I've had a really good year this year with ZeroPark. I spent a majority of this year running redirect and pop campaigns with ZeroPark and was generating $5-10k/month. The main offers I was pushing have somewhat died so I decided to stop while I was ahead.

HOWEVER, I am back at it with ZeroPark and I'm testing their new push notification traffic :)

For this follow along, I have $1,000 in my ZeroPark account and I'll be using their push traffic, Voluum as my tracker, and a wide array of offers in a bunch of different GEOs from PeerFly.
  • Budget: $1000
  • Traffic source: ZeroPark Push
  • Tracker: Voluum (fully integrated into ZeroPark it only makes sense to use it)
  • Affiliate network: PeerFly
  • Offers: Mostly CPL with $5+ payout
Here's an update on what I've done so far (as of November 6th):

It's not pretty. haha.

FIRST BIG MISTAKE

Okay, I was eager to jump on and give this a try. I created a new campaign with an offer I've been promoting using MegaPush. I set the bid (CPC) at ZeroPark's suggested minimum. BIG MISTAKE. From now on, I will be setting the minimum bid for these push notification campaigns at the absolute minimum that ZeroPark will allow (depends on GEO, most are $0.005-$0.01).

I blew through a lot of budget with terrible ROI really quick at the minimum bid for that particular GEO.

ZeroPark allows you to optimize based on a few different things, but most important in my opinion are the SOURCE and TARGET (same as with their redirect/pop traffic). I've already removed some sources in my campaigns that weren't performing.

I will also be optimizing on:
  • Browser
  • OS
  • Device
  • Day parting
I already have a lot of data, but I need some more before I start messing with those optimizations. I'm optimizing sources based on 1-1.5x the payout of the offer. If the source doesn't get a conversion within that multiple, I'm pausing it. I currently have some sources converting, but they're still ROI negative and I'm at the minimum bid. I'll be breaking those sources down by their TARGETS and optimizing those.

All of this does require quite a bit of data, but I have a pretty good budget I am working with. My goal is to be ROI positive by the time I get through this initial $1000. If I am able to get ROI positive, which I believe I will, then I'll add more funds and work on scaling the sources/targets that are ROI positive (I already have a few).

I am hopeful that @Zeropark will add the ability to create a source/target campaign soon like you can with their other channels. Being able to setup a separate campaign with the specific target/sources that are profitable worked well for me on their other channels :)

I'll post another update soon. As I mentioned in another thread, I am using this PNG compression tool to help make my images meet their size requirements. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Let's make some money! ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŽ‰

NOVEMBER 7th

Okay, yesterday didn't go great. I'm going to keep the same screenshot as above for the total time since I started the campaigns (for this budget):

Overall, my ROI has decreased (-9%). I went through this morning and did some optimizations that I hope will help:
  • I paused sources that were ROI negative (even with conversions).
  • I paused targets that were also ROI negative.
  • I put in manual bids for some of the sources/targets in the campaign spending the most because the average bid is still way too high (see BIG MISTAKE above lol).
I will go through and do a video later today to explain some of my optimizations because it will definitely make more sense to see my through process in a video.

Overall, disappointed that I wasn't able to get some of the new campaigns off the ground yesterday. They are dragging down my ROI right now, but it's okay. I've cause the ones with no potential.

My best GEOs right now are Brazil, Indonesia, and Thailand.

I'll post an update once I have my video ready. As of this morning:

Spend: $528.54
Made: $218.05
ROI: -46.83%.
CPV: $0.0073 (BIG MISTAKE really drove this up. Need to average it down with more $0.005 clicks) :)
EPV: $0.00387

NOVEMBER 7th

Yesterday went better. The optimizations I did helped push some of my campaigns into the green:

There is still some room for improvement. I have more data now and will try some more optimizations. This morning is off to a terrible start so hopefully I see some conversions roll in over the next few hours. I noticed that with the main offers I am pushing, conversions can take a few hours to actually happen after the click. It's just the nature of the offer. This morning, I've had several conversions from clicks from the 6th. Here is an update on my total breakdown:

Spend: $687.82
Made: $388.35
ROI: -43.54%
CPV: $0.0068
EPV: $0.00384

Optimizing campaigns with @Zeropark push notification traffic will be much easier once they add the ability to create Target/Source campaigns :)

Last edited:
Adsterra
Wow great, Thank you @Luke, this follow along will be inspiring and help me for mind setting.

Thanks everyone. I've paused most of my campaigns with decent spend on them so I can review the stats in Voluum and do some optimizations. I'm at about $500 spent so I want to make sure I'm utilizing my balance.

I added some new GEOs this morning that do not have much traffic yet. Assuming it has to do with time of day. I'm leaving those active for now.

I also need to change the timezone on my ZeroPark account and my Voluum tracker to EST. I'm not sure how that will impact the campaign settings, but I'll let you know (going to do it after lunch) :)

Good luck with turning those numbers green! ๐Ÿ‘ For the uninitiated, can you explain the terms 'source' and 'target' for this type of traffic?

Good luck with turning those numbers green! ๐Ÿ‘ For the uninitiated, can you explain the terms 'source' and 'target' for this type of traffic?
I believe it's the same as the other places ZeroPark gets traffic.

The source would be the main network they are working with. They aren't working with MegaPush as far as I know, but the "Source" would be MegaPush if they were.
The target would be the individual publisher on the source. For example, with MegaPush, it would be the "feed" :)

Just a quick question for you Luke. For push traffic what do you target? Desktop and/or mobile? I'm targeting mobile only, and my thinking here is that push notifications are more immersive (in your face) on mobile devices... would be cool to know what device/s you target?

Just a quick question for you Luke. For push traffic what do you target? Desktop and/or mobile? I'm targeting mobile only, and my thinking here is that push notifications are more immersive (in your face) on mobile devices... would be cool to know what device/s you target?
I am targeting both desktop and mobile right now. With the campaigns for this follow along, my stats are:

Since I am bidding the minimum for these campaigns, I didn't split mobile/desktop (the bid is the same). Since I'm paying per click, it doesn't matter that the CTR will likely be higher with mobile. Hoping to improve my stats on both :)

Updated my post with stats for up to this morning. There's room for improvement lol

My optimizations seem to be helping :)