Guide When to cut a campaign/ad/geo/zone/offer (using statistics and scary math stuff)...

Edu-Money

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've rewritten and reposted this guide, so check out the new version here:

If math was never your thing then this post might be a bit difficult to digest at first, but hopefully I’ll be able to keep it simple enough that you won’t drown straight away and can come back after a couple of Red Bulls and try and force these concepts down. I think they’re important to understand in this game, at least to some degree and I spent quite a bit of time early on banging away at this until it made sense and it's really helped a lot.

V7ciVm4.png

It’s going to be unavoidable that this post is going to discuss some mathematical concepts that have long and complicated (scary) names – things like “statistical significance” and “binomial confidence intervals”. But don’t worry, that’s about as tricky as it’s going to get. I’ll leave talking about “stochastic discrimination” and “random decision forests” to the guys from @Kintura which seems to have some pretty advanced AI capabilities that members like @DEADZ have been talking about:
Reading

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!