What you'll need for working with ASO sources

1win

danruiz

Contributor
Hello, everyone! I've decided to share a brief overview of what you'll need for working with ASO sources based on my personal experience, along with a small action plan. I'll be happy to answer your questions ;)

So, to the point. What you'll need:

1. Event and Offer
2. Keyword Set
3. Developer Console and Application (ideally, have several in case of bans)
4. Various tools like Sensor Tower, Data.AI, Appfollow, etc.
5. App developer
6. Designer
7. Copywriter

By "event," I mean a sports event, if you, like me, are working with betting. You can request an offer directly from the advertiser, but I would recommend working through an affiliate network to save yourself from unnecessary headaches.

First, focus on creating the application. Finding a competent developer and account setup can take a lot of time. Betting is very event-driven, and interesting matches have specific timeframes, so it's essential to create and upload the application to Google Play or the App Store in advance to allow time for warming up and securing top positions in the search results. I uploaded mine two months before the start of the World Cup (I ran ads for it). If you're interested, I can

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!