$67,000 for the 2022 FIFA World Cup through ASO

CrakRevenue

danruiz

Contributor
So, it's best to start with how I even came up with the idea of getting into betting. Firstly, I was highly inspired by the earning potential - I've been following some guys for a while now who make perfect money on events like the Super Bowl. Secondly, the FIFA World Cup 2022 was approaching, and I couldn't pass up this opportunity. Thirdly, a manager from the affiliate program (whom I consulted with when launching a campaign with Google UAC) kept pushing me towards betting and the World Cup. In short, it was an adventure that taught me a lot and even allowed me to earn some money.

image-10-png.43322

Well, let's get to the point!

Why ASO

ASO stands for App Store Optimization. This approach allows you to promote an app to the top positions by selecting the right keywords (yes, it's similar to SEO). First and foremost, I chose ASO because of its similarity to UAC (I already had some understanding of working with apps). Facebook was causing trouble again, and I didn't want to touch contextual ads because I already had several campaigns running on the account, and I was afraid of getting banned.

What

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!