• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ๐Ÿ”ฅ๏ธ Try Keitaro Tracker to optimize and scale your advertising. Reduce costs and focus on generating profit. BONUS: sign up now and get 25% OFF with promo code AFFLIFT
    GET 25% OFF

Tracking software for examples?

Adsterra

Which tracking software do you want me to use in my campaign examples?

• Total voters
Geozo
I have tested BeMob it is like Voluum but cheaper but not sure if it has all the Voluum features or not, well it doesn't have the mobile app like Voluum, not sure that is a must for a lot of us.

Reactions: yac
I have tested BeMob it is like Voluum but cheaper but not sure if it has all the Voluum features or not, well it doesn't have the mobile app like Voluum, not sure that is a must for a lot of us.
I don't think it's a must. If you're running with ZeroPark, they have a free app that I use :)

I stumble upon a tracker called Peerclick, they offer free up to 100K events, and plan starts at $49 for 3M events. I tried their live demo, and it resembles Voluum, pretty much. Just to point this out for people who are planning to get a tracker.

PropellerAds sent a code in their last newsletter. Here you go:

How to use your bonus:
Just apply the promo code PROPELLERADS when you register and get 30 days of FREE PROMO GOLD account. You can also find the promo code and more details on the "Special Offers" page in your account.

Using a promo code CLICKADU50 when signing up for BeMob will give you a $50 signup bonus.

I stumble upon a tracker called Peerclick, they offer free up to 100K events, and plan starts at $49 for 3M events. I tried their live demo, and it resembles Voluum, pretty much. Just to point this out for people who are planning to get a tracker.
I have them on my list to take a look at. Thanks.

I am currently testing one called Might.io, don't know anything about them and can't find any social media or info apart from forums about them, this could be because they are completely new as its in Beta stage so currenlty free to test. So far so good I have tried out the support twice and both times it was quick and responsive.

I'm a noob and $100 a month is a pain! I know Voluum is the industry standard, but that is expensive compared to something free.

I am currently testing one called Might.io, don't know anything about them and can't find any social media or info apart from forums about them, this could be because they are completely new as its in Beta stage so currenlty free to test. So far so good I have tried out the support twice and both times it was quick and responsive.
looks interesting. Will check it out ๐Ÿ‘

With BeMob offering a free basic account i feel this is a great oppotunity for beginners to follow along with your campaign guides and learn the ropes. The problem with Volumm is that its to exspensive for newbies at almost $100 for the basic package.
I think voluum is a great investment. You will waste a lot of money without it

Using Click Magick now, but will have to graduate one day to Voluum as it seem to be the industry standard.

BeMob is similar to Voluum, you will waste a lot of money without a tracker. Voluum is a great tracker but luckily for us affiliates there are also other great tracking options.
As long as it works for you. Then go for it. I started with clickmagick so I understand them both but as you know traffic is an science . What I love about this forum everyone is willing to help each other.