Top Content for August 2019

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
August was an amazing month for affLIFT. We saw growth across the "board" and it was one of our best months ever. Below, I have summarized the top content for last month. I recommend taking a look through this content in particular as it covers pretty much every aspect of affiliate marketing :)

Top 10 Threads

The top threads from August aren't really too much of a surprise for anyone active in the forum. PeerFly shutting down on July 31st was a big surprise for everyone and we had a very nice discussion about it. The August contest with Zeropark was a huge success and some of the follow alongs created were top threads. My interview with @Ianternet went great and is definitely worth a read. The landing page giveaway that @AdPlexity did led to some great discussions about hosting your landing pages. @servandosilva's bot analysis of PPV traffic will be a thread read by people visiting affLIFT for years :)

Check them all out here:

Most Popular Topics Discussed

We discuss everything related to affiliate marketing here, but what were the most popular topics discussed? Here is the list. Make sure you at least skim through the threads in these sections of the forum :)
Of course, if you are not already a paid member of the forum, take a look through our Public threads to see what we're talking about!

Top Affiliate Marketing Articles

We saw an 18% increase in traffic on our affiliate marketing articles which makes me happy because I have been investing heavily into them. Make sure you read through the top 5 articles and check back often! I publish new articles every week ๐Ÿ‘

Top Directory Listings

I have also been investing heavily into building up our Link Directory listings. The Link Directory features organized information on everything you need to be successful at affiliate marketing. I added Affiliate Networks last month so make sure you look through those too!

Here are the top 10 listings/categories:

Top Members in August

In August, I hired @servandosilva and @Nick to be Community Leaders here on affLIFT. The reason I wanted to add Nick and Servando to my team is because they're very active and knowledgable people in the community and I want to encourage them to share as much as possible and be as active as possible. They did not let me (or you) down as they were 2 the most active people on the forum last month (besides me).

Of course, we have other great members too. Here is a list of the 10 most active members:
Thank you everyone for making affLIFT the best affiliate marketing forum online. Our community is by far the most friendly, helpful, and open in the industry. It's only going to get better as we continue to grow :)

Onward and upward ๐Ÿš€[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Last edited:
RollerAds
In August, I hired @servandosilva and @Nick to be Community Leaders here on affLIFT. The reason I wanted to add Nick and Servando to my team is because they're very active and knowledgable people in the community and I want to encourage them to share as much as possible and be as active as possible. They did not let me (or you) down as they were 2 the most active people on the forum last month (besides me).

I'm a huge fan of both @servandosilva and @Nick - I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to see them as community leaders. Great decision @Luke

August was an amazing month for affLIFT. We saw growth across the "board" and it was one of our best months ever. Below, I have summarized the top content for last month. I recommend taking a look through this content in particular as it covers pretty much every aspect of affiliate marketing :)

View attachment 5777

Top 10 Threads

The top threads from August aren't really too much of a surprise for anyone active in the forum. PeerFly shutting down on July 31st was a big surprise for everyone and we had a very nice discussion about it. The August contest with Zeropark was a huge success and some of the follow alongs created were top threads. My interview with @Ianternet went great and is definitely worth a read. The landing page giveaway that @AdPlexity did led to some great discussions about hosting your landing pages. @servandosilva's bot analysis of PPV traffic will be a thread read by people visiting affLIFT for years :)

Check them all out here:

View attachment 5778

Most Popular Topics Discussed

We discuss everything related to affiliate marketing here, but what were the most popular topics discussed? Here is the list. Make sure you at least skim through the threads in these sections of the forum :)
Of course, if you are not already a paid member of the forum, take a look through our Public threads to see what we're talking about!

View attachment 5779

Top Affiliate Marketing Articles

We saw an 18% increase in traffic on our affiliate marketing articles which makes me happy because I have been investing heavily into them. Make sure you read through the top 5 articles and check back often! I publish new articles every week ๐Ÿ‘

View attachment 5780

Top Directory Listings

I have also been investing heavily into building up our Link Directory listings. The Link Directory features organized information on everything you need to be successful at affiliate marketing. I added Affiliate Networks last month so make sure you look through those too!

Here are the top 10 listings/categories:

View attachment 5781

Top Members in August

Of course, we have other great members too. Here is a list of the 10 most active members:
Thank you everyone for making affLIFT the best affiliate marketing forum online. Our community is by far the most friendly, helpful, and open in the industry. It's only going to get better as we continue to grow :)

Onward and upward ๐Ÿš€[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

As every month, i always learn something new and as a network, it's always a pleasure to hear how you affiliates are experiencing this industry and its challenges :)